Tampa Bay Hurricane Fabric
Hurricane Screen is a flexible hurricane wind and rain barrier system that exceeds Florida Building Code standards for impact protection. It deploys quickly and easily, without the use of any tools, and rolls up for convenient storage. Screen is lightweight, weighing less than 1 lb. per square yard. It is a custom created product installed by certified, trained professionals.
The hurricane fabric system allows visibility and light into protected structures, while offering the convenience of being able to see through the material when it is in position. In addition, hurricane fabric effectively eliminates the damage and danger caused by high winds, driving rain and flying debris. It also aids in the prevention of possible complete failure of the building structure, caused by the increase of interior air pressure in the event of glass breakage.
- This is a lightweight product that can be deployed quickly without the use of any tools.
- Hurricane fabric can be made to conform to any openings size and is removable, minimizing any aesthetic impact.
- Hurricane Fabric is also available in a roll-up option for easy use.
See more photos in our gallery.
How Hurricane Fabric Functions
Hurricane fabric, unlike aluminum shutters, acts as a trampoline when hit by debris. The fabric is meant to stretch and repel objects. The heavy duty mesh design also allows you to view out and let light in without letting in water and debris.
Hurricane Fabric Roll-up
The SuperMax Hurricane Fabric Roll-up system functions similar to the retractable solar and insect screens. The fabric is stored within a housing at the top of the opening and is guided down the sides by two tracks. It’s simple and efficient!
Fabric Roll-up Shutters are easy to use, hurricane rated, and can also keep out insects and sun. 😎
Posted by Roll A Guard on Wednesday, September 19, 2018
WHY CHOOSE US?
- LIC # CBC060432
- Over 25 years' experience in the shutter industry
- Shutter manufactured locally
- Family Owned and Operated
- Free Estimates
- Angie's List Super Service Awarded 12 years in a row